Our classes are engaging, informative and inclusive of all kids of different developmental needs. Our knowledgeable instructors can help each and every child and their family.
Baby classes help parents understand about baby’s development in the first year of life and how to best assist babies to go through all milestones.
Toddler classes are great for kids on the move. Our obstacle course is designed for mastering climbing, crawling, balancing, etc.
Classes for 3-5 year olds include more advanced movement challenges and a focus on social aspect of working in a group, following instructions, developing independence and preparing your child for kinder and school.
Throughout our program, children develop their gross and fine motor skills, balance and coordination, social and emotional skills, following instructions and routine in the age appropriate, nurturing environment with the safety of their parents’ help and our friendly and supportive staff.
Classes run in 2 parts: exploring the obstacle course in our large hall and group time. Both parts are equally important as they have a different focus and compliment each other. Kids are actively engaged in all activities and age specific information and instructions are provided by the teacher.
GymbaROO Marrickville is located at the Marrickville PCYC, 513 Illawarra Rd, Marrickville.
We are on Level 1, with lift access, so you can bring in your prams.
- Nappy change and toilet facilities are available inside the PCYC
- We encourage parents and children not to wear shoes or socks during your class time, so if possible wear shoes that are easy to slip on and off.
- Wear clothes that are easy to move in. Classes involve movement by both parent and child so please dress to be comfortable and to work on and off the floor.
- We are an air conditioned venue
There are two onsite parking areas. One is accessible from Illawarra Rd. The other is accessible from Thornley St.
We are a Covid Safe business registered with NSW Health.
There are two onsite parking areas. One is accessible from Illawarra Rd. The other is accessible from Thornley St
In-centre 10 week term = $270
Here is what you get for your enrolment
- Weekly In Centre class
- Online Video class produced each week and available to watch for 14 days.
- The comprehensive GymbaROO program for brain, body, emotional and social development. Est 1982
- Parent education by way of the parent portal. With weekly digital education & massage instruction sheets
- Weekly home activities with free music downloads
- Caring and supportive instruction by our trained GymbaROO teacher and assistant.
* Please note ta PCYC Membership is a condition of using their premises. This cost is covered in your term fees.
Additional centre information
You will receive a Welcome email and sms prior to you starting your classes.
This will detail everything you need to know about GymbaROO, including
- Where we are/where to park
- What to wear
- What to bring
- How to access the Parent portal for all of your resources
- Sickness Policy and how to book Make Up classes
- Info on your child’s developmental journey at GymbaROO and much more
We suggest you save it as shortcut on your phone or PC.
"Great teachers - innovative and educational program - always so much."-Irene
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the amazing team for such a successful term of GymbaROO. Under what we believe were some difficult and challenging circumstances your dedication, energy levels and creativity never ceased to amaze us. It might not always have been evident, but you brought pure joy to many children, especially mine and for that we thank you."-Gemma
Magic 3 Week Offer
3 week trial classes available from week 2 of each term.
New families are allowed to trial the GymbaROO program first for 3 consecutive weeks for the cost of $81. This allows parents to see the true benefits of the program while it gives your child the opportunity to adapt to its important learning structure.
* Conditions apply. Any missed classes due to sickness/illness must be conducted within the 3 consecutive week time period before deciding if you would like to continue for the remainder of the term.
Level 3-8 Treasure Bag Term 4 2023
||Jack in the box
Can I trial a class?
We do offer a 3 week trial package for $81 from week 2 of each term. Trials are subject to availability. Please note that your 3 week package does not guarantee a place in your class after your trial. A full term enrolment is the only way to ensure you can continue the program and get the best benefits.
Do you offer make up classes?
We allow 2 make up classes per term. Make up classes must be taken within the current term and cannot be transferred or refunded.
Do two adults have to attend with twins?
Yes this is a requirement so that each child has the assistance needed to facilitate the program
Can I change classes?
We can change your class but this is subject to availability and not always possible.
Can two carers attend?
Yes two carers are very welcome to attend. We also welcome visitors ( eg Grandparents, Aunty, Uncles etc)
Do I have to attend the same time and day each week?
Yes, you enrol for the same class each week.
Can I do a drop in (casual) class?
We only offer term enrolments (anytime during the term) or a 3 week trial package.
Can I do more than 1 class per week?
Yes, we apply a 10% discount to your second class.
Is there a sibling discount?
Yes, we apply a 10% discount for your second child.